Let’s get to working together evaluating a route!
Route Tycoon is a personalized training service that provides honest, unbiased phone and email consultation.
CONSIDERING BUYING A FEDEX ROUTE OR A BREAD / CHIP ROUTE?
Routes can be an excellent way to get started with having and owning your own business. However, picking the best route for you can be challenging, and starting out without proper support can make owning a route very difficult at first.
What I provide is:
- Insight on which bread or FedEx routes to avoid and which ones to seek out
- Understand the proper process for due diligence for the routes you’re considering
- Provide steps in order to make a route stress free while still maximizing profits
I help you throughout the entire process of acquiring and evaluating a route with via email and phone calls to give specific answers to your questions and your situation.
Route Tycoon is not endorsed, sponsored, approved or otherwise affiliated with FedEx Ground or any other distribution company discussed on the the site. There can be large risks inherent in all business decisions and all information and training provided here is not to be considered advice and the conclusions for evaluating any business are solely at the discretion, and risk, of the buyer.
“The initial call was incredibly and immediately helpful.
Very pleased so far!“
“Straight answers to all my questions.
A huge help for getting started.”
Listening to the biases of the seller / broker will usually not give you the full picture of what it actually takes to own and manage a successful route.
The consultation will cover a variety of topics such as:
- Proper valuation of a route – You can easily over pay for a route if you’re not careful
- Learn when to walk away from a route and spot fantastic value – Don’t just use a sales multiple for this!
- Establishing yourself to not lose a major investment due to legalities of the IC to ISP transition in certain states
- Determining the potential future and current value of a single route
- Negotiation tactics specific to the route
- Financing options for routes, growing your business rapidly
- Determining the true profitability of a route
- Discovering whether routes are even a good fit for you
- Investing in multiple routes and long distance route management
- How to find the hidden costs of routes many sellers avoid talking about
- Do FedEx routes really make the amount of money they claim to
- How much FedEx ground routes pay vs FedEx Home Delivery routes
- Why are people really selling their routes and if that question even really matters
- If routes are so great, why are so many FedEx and other truck routes for sale
- Structuring a route so that you can be a true semi-absentee owner
- Knowing when a highly profitable route could be a disaster to own
- Most importantly: Structuring your acquisition to help you immediately increase your resale price dramatically
You want a business that’s established, stable, and provides an income usually the week that you take it over – this is exactly what a good route can offer you. Determining whether routes will work for you as quickly as possible with consultation will get you moving forward – either towards owning your first route or towards another business better suited for you.
If you’re seriously considering owning a route, the modest $749.00 is good money spent to educate you to make the best business decision possible. I’ve saved people tens of thousands of dollars in terms of helping them find the right route. I’ll help you discover undervalued gems, and also make sure you’re aware of the things needed to make sure you get top dollar when you eventually sell.
I’ve been helping people since 2011 and dealt with hundreds of contractors and even more clients throughout the years and have the experience to have seen just about every major situation arise. It’s not just about being a contractor and having knowledge of this industry – it’s about knowing the brokers, knowing which types of people routes are a good fit for, knowing terminal managers behaviors across the country, and knowing numerous contractors that have the inside scoop in differing markets across the country.
I have the experience you need in the route consultation industry and rest assured, I’ll make sure you’re up to speed.
I was a little skeptical when I first heard of routes, but after buying my first route with Tony’s help,
I’ve made great money and even looking to expand soon.
Almost flushed $85k down the drain in an effort to enter the FedEx/bread route market. Consultation saved me from making a big mistake. Appreciate the honesty.
Purchase – $2.92 / minute
- Individuals trying to learn the basics to know if they should even explore routes further or not.
- Best for a few quick questions.
- Help determining if FedEx is a good fit for you and/or exploring financing options for routes.
- Looking into either Line Haul or Bread routes exclusively
5 Hour Training and Consultation
Purchase – $749
- Individuals looking to be personally coached on the many methods for performing route due diligence.
- A comprehensive solution for learning how to make an informed route acquisition to reduce risk.
- Deeper discussion of actual contractor responsibilities and FedEx corporate expectations for successful contractors.
- Training on how to evaluate one or multiple routes.
- Training on reading route documents from broker.
- Ongoing email correspondence and calls if needed.
- Deeply analyse one or more FedEx route bundles.
- Number of route bundles analyzed is limited only by your available purchased hours.
Purchase – $1,499
- Used by banks, private equity lenders, and lending institutions needing to get a potential idea of how much a route is worth.
- Multi-page report of a potential value of a route.
- One route analysis based upon up to 52 weeks of settlements you provide.
Getting help now to determine the route to look for is always the best path. Sometimes it takes months to go from looking for a route to actually closing. Because I understand the acquisition process and care about your success, your time will never expire. About 80% of clients only need one 5 hour block of time, and you can use a little here and there as questions arise.
I usually can respond to all requests for initial scheduling for consults within 24-48 hours.
In an huge rush? I might just be available as soon as the same or next day – email me to find out. Have questions about the services of the consultation or just want to say hi? I love hearing from my readers! Send me a note!
Questions on routes and getting started? We have two different options to fit your situation:
I am also available on Clarity.Fm to chat. This means for simple/quick consultations that don’t require deep due diligence you can pay for only the time you need via a phone call! This is now great value for those needing to shorter phone consultations to pay as you go.
Pay as you go phone consults. Clarity.fm handles all billing.
In-depth phone and email analysis of income statements, documentation, full education on routes, management and evaluation of specific routes. An excellent option for those that know the value of routes and want to make the best choice possible with deeper education on due diligence. This would be a better value for longer consultations. An FAQ is also available here.
$749 – 5 hour phone and/or email consultation. We use Paypal for secure transactions.